Morpho is available in different configurations – 108/ 108D/ 216/ 216D/ 324/ 432/648 – providing print widths of 108mm, 216mm, 324mm, 432mm, 540 mm or 648 mm and standard or double speed. All Morpho models are monochrome inkjet printing systems for variable data printing (VDP) applications.
Utilizing Kyocera KJ4 print head, the world's fastest and highest resolution piezo inkjet print head technology, Morpho meets the increasing and rigorous demands for printing barcodes, serial numbers, dates, logos, images, times, and text on coated and uncoated substrates.
Morpho is suitable for web printing, sheet-fed printing, and both online and offline targeted marking printing. The modular design offers greater flexibility to combine the Morpho with different technologies, such as feeding, UV curing, camera inspection, or host PC. Moreover, different head modules of Morpho and Morpho Color can be combined to make a more complicated printing system for different print widths and either monochrome or color printing.
Morpho prints clear and sharp edges at the high resolution of 600X600dpi. Text as small as 4pt is perfectly legible. Since Drupa 2008, Morpho's underlying technology has been proven commercially in use worldwide.
- Max. 648 mm print width
- 600 dpi
- Up to 400m/min (1312ft/min)
- Based on Kyocera KJ4 print head
- UV, water-based dye, pigment, invisible, Spot Color or MICR ink
Supported fonts and barcodes:
- Single-line, multi-line, numeric codes, time, and serial numbers
- Character, True Type, Type-1 support
- 1-D Barcodes include EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 39, Code 128, Codabar, GS1 DataBar-14, IATA 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, JAN-13, UPC-A, POSTNET
- 2-D Barcodes include PDF417 and QR Code.
MICR standard support available for check printing:
- E-13B and CMC-7 font
- The patented, multi-angle adjustment mounting bracket enables the operator to adjust the angle of the X, Y, and Z-axis directions for each print head module
- Field upgradable firmware and system software
- Automatic alarm signaling ink shortage
- Advanced variable droplet size control technology enables 1 to 3 levels of grayscale ink drop size control to improve the print quality of gradations and color.
- Precise Active Meniscus Pressure Control
- Proven ink system
Morpho 216 Head Module with Aluminum Mounting Cross Frame
As a comprehensive monochrome VDP inkjet printing system, Morpho works seamlessly with MagicPage and PCS Pro to achieve an efficient VDP workflow.
MagicPage VDP also enables users to design and modify the output templates with extensive field editing tools.
Professional Printer Control Software (PCS Pro) installed on a Host PC offers friendly graphical user interface to control, set options, and monitor printer status.
Morpho inkjet printing system includes:
- Data Imaging Board
- Ink System Controller
- Print Head Module*
- Aluminum mounting cross frame (Optional)
- MagicPage VDP Software/ MagicPRINT PDF Software(Optional)
- Professional Printer Control Software (PCS Pro)
* Customized versions are available, including different print widths, number of colors, and print resolution. Please contact us to discuss your requirements
Combination of Morpho and Morpho Color System in One
Data Imaging Board:
- The Data Imaging Board is installed on PC. It connects to the PC motherboard via PCIe interface.
- It supports sustained 240M Bytes/ Second from 1 to 8 print heads in grayscale mode.
Ink System Controller:
- Automatic ink supply system with a large 3 liters ink reservoir
- Ink Meniscus Pressure Control System with the digital display
Print Head Module
The Print head Module is available in 6 models: Morpho 108, Morpho 216, Morpho 324, Morpho 432, Morpho 108D, and Morpho 216
- Head power management and head temperature controller
- Intermediate ink tanks with ink level sensor
- Business Forms
- Security Printing
- Plastic Cards
- Lottery/ Bingo
Printer Control Software (PCS) installed on a Host PC is designed for scanning inkjet printing. It offers a user-friendly interface to interactively control the printer, monitor printer status, and set printer options, such as the amplitude and pulse width of jetting waveforms and the temperature for each print head.
Amica’s PCS processes incoming RIP data and provides a software interface allowing RIP software to print jobs to the printer directly. The control interface features include print head cleaning, print head calibration, motor speed settings, and print head settings, etc..
Variable Data Printing Software
MagicPage is specially designed for monochrome and color variable data printing (VDP), supporting several types of objects, such as text, dates, times, graphics, logos, serial numbers, barcodes, MICR Fonts, and photo images. MagicPage’s features include template management, layout design, data merging, and output preview. MagicPage simplifies and streamlines a wide range of printing applications like security printing, mailings, labels, packaging, barcode printing, and business forms.
Professional RIP Technology
Embedded RIP technology quickly and exactly interprets JPG, Tiff, EPS, PDF, PS and DCS files. It Data Source Loading
MagicPage supports to load data source file, including .CSV, .XLS, .XLSX, .TXT and .VDB file. After loading, all the records in the source file will be displayed in the data field and you are able to select the field and bind it to the objects.
enables users to obtain ideal color prints with more details and gradients.
Varied Image Files Supported
MagicPage directly receives monochrome image files, such as JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, GIF, ICO, EMF, WMF, and EXIF. For color image files, MagicPage supports .PRT files generated by ColorPRINT Software.
Multiple Languages Supported
MagicPage supports for multiple languages, such as English, Espanol, Deutsch, French, Portugal, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
Optional we have the following MagicPage modules;
•Read & Print
•Read & Print & Verify
•PDF RIP for variabel PDF data