Morpho 648 is high-performance wide-format inkjet printing system for single-pass variable data printing (VDP). It can be easily integrated into customer’s roll-to-roll production lines. Morpho 648 is suitable for high-speed online/ offline web printing at designated location. The modular design offers greater flexibility to combine Morpho 648 with different technologies, such as media transportation, UV curing, camera inspection for batching and verification.
- Maximum print width: 648 mm (25.5 inches)
- Print speed up to 200 m/min. (656 ft/min.)
- Using Kyocera KJ4 print head
- UV ink, water-based dye/pigment ink, water-based MICR ink, etc.
Morpho 648 supports monochrome fonts and barcodes
- Single-line, multi-line, numeric codes, time, and serial numbers
- Character, True Type, and Type-1
- 1-D Barcodes include EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 39, Code 128, Codabar, GS1 DataBar-14, IATA 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, JAN-13, UPC-A, POSTNET
- 2-D Barcodes include PDF417 and QR Code
- E-13B and CMC-7 font (MICR standard support available for check printing)
RELIABLE PRINTING CONTROL SYSTEM
- Accurate on-demand variable data printing control
- Intelligent ink system to ensure stable and continuous ink supply to print head
- Constant Pressure System (standard) or Negative Pressure System (optional) ensures stable printing at high speed
- Positive Pressure System for nozzle recovering to keep the print heads in best condition and extend their lifespan
- Field upgradable firmware and system software
- Automatic ink shortage alarming by ink level sensors
- Head temperature setting and real-time monitoring
As a comprehensive monochrome VDP inkjet printing system, Morpho 648 works seamlessly with MagicPage and PCS Pro to achieve efficient VDP workflow.
Unique Variable Data Printing Software - MagicPage
- Supports various types of objects, such as text, dates, times, graphics, barcodes, and photo images
- Customized template and layout design
- Extensive field-editing tools for large quantity of variable data and static text
- Supports multiple data source files for variable data, including .CSV, .XLS, .XLSX, .TXT and .VDB files
- Real-time and intuitive RIP output preview
- Embedded barcode, serial number and MICR maps
User-friendly PCS Pro Enhancing Productivity and Efficiency
- Specifically customized for variable data printing of single-pass inkjet printing system
- User-friendly and graphical interface
- Remote printer control, printing parameters setting, and printer status monitoring
- Easy operation and maintenance of the printer
- Embedded test patterns for nozzle check and head alignment
Morpho 648 inkjet printing system includes:
- Data Imaging Board
- Printing Control Cabinet
- Print Head Module
- MagicPage VDP Software
- Professional Printer Control Software (PCS Pro)
FLEXIBLE CONFIGURATIONS WITH MAX. PRINT WIDTH OF 648MM
The arrangement of heads on the head plate can be customized for different configurations, with at most 6 print heads staggered or paralleled in two rows and flexible mechanical adjustment of each head.
- Business Forms
- Security Printing
- Lottery/ Bingo
Printer Control Software (PCS) installed on a Host PC is designed for scanning inkjet printing. It offers a user-friendly interface to interactively control the printer, monitor printer status, and set printer options, such as the amplitude and pulse width of jetting waveforms and the temperature for each print head.
Amica’s PCS processes incoming RIP data and provides a software interface allowing RIP software to print jobs to the printer directly. The control interface features include print head cleaning, print head calibration, motor speed settings, and print head settings, etc..
Variable Data Printing Software
MagicPage is specially designed for monochrome and color variable data printing (VDP), supporting several types of objects, such as text, dates, times, graphics, logos, serial numbers, barcodes, MICR Fonts, and photo images. MagicPage’s features include template management, layout design, data merging, and output preview. MagicPage simplifies and streamlines a wide range of printing applications like security printing, mailings, labels, packaging, barcode printing, and business forms.
Professional RIP Technology
Embedded RIP technology quickly and exactly interprets JPG, Tiff, EPS, PDF, PS and DCS files. It Data Source Loading
MagicPage supports to load data source file, including .CSV, .XLS, .XLSX, .TXT and .VDB file. After loading, all the records in the source file will be displayed in the data field and you are able to select the field and bind it to the objects.
enables users to obtain ideal color prints with more details and gradients.
Varied Image Files Supported
MagicPage directly receives monochrome image files, such as JPG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, GIF, ICO, EMF, WMF, and EXIF. For color image files, MagicPage supports .PRT files generated by ColorPRINT Software.
Multiple Languages Supported
MagicPage supports for multiple languages, such as English, Espanol, Deutsch, French, Portugal, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
Optional we have the following MagicPage modules;
•Read & Print
•Read & Print & Verify
•PDF RIP for variabel PDF data