Utilizing Ricoh print head, piezo inkjet print head technology, Venus Color meets the increasing and rigorous demands for printing barcodes, serial numbers, dates, logos, full color images, times, and text on coated, un-coated substrates and PVC cards like CR80 cards.
Venus Color is suitable for web printing, sheet-fed printing, and both online and offline targeted marking printing. The modular design offers greater flexibility to combine the Venus Color with different technologies, such as feeding, UV curing, camera inspection, or host PC.
Venus Color prints clear and sharp edges at the high resolution of 600X600dpi. Text as small as 7pt is perfectly legible.
Supported fonts and barcodes:
- Single-line, multi-line, numeric codes, time, and serial numbers
Character, True Type, Type-1 support
- 1-D Barcodes include EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 39, Code 128, Codabar, GS1 DataBar-14, IATA 2 of 5, interleaved 2 of 5, JAN-13, UPC-A, POSTNET
- 2-D Barcodes include PDF417 and QR Code
- Full Color variable imaging and variable printing
Venus Color inkjet printing system includes:
- Data Imaging Board
- Printing Control Cabinet
- CMYK Print Head Module*
- Aluminum mounting cross frame (Optional)
- MagicPage VDP Software/ MagicPRINT PDF Software (Optional)
- ColorPRINT RIP Software (Optional)
- Professional Printer Control Software (PCS Pro)
* Customized versions are available, including different print widths, number of colors, and print resolution. Please contact us to discuss your requirements
- Security Printing
- Plastic Cards
- Lottery/ Bingo
ColorPRINT is professional RIP software designed and developed for industrial inkjet printing applications. ColorPRINT offers fast RIP speed, reliable & efficient job printing production, and streamlined workflow. Users can easily obtain smooth gradient, vivid images and sharp small size text with its advanced RIP technology. ICC color management workflow ensures vivid and brilliant colors. ColorPRINT is available in ColorPRINT PS and ColorPRINT Server to satisfy the demands of medium-scaled and large-scaled users respectively.